ROCK CLIMBING & KATHMANDU HIKING TOUR
Kathmandu beside heritage and valley tour, rock climbing(astrek climbing wall kathmandu) has recently gained popularity. All the climbers, no matter a beginner or expert, there are numerous site within valley and suitable for all. As we all know, adventurous climbing sport a physically and mentally demanding sport, often tests a climber’s strength, agility, endurance, and balance. So, it is highly advised to be prepared before undertaking any climbing tours. Some of the sites are:
Astrek Climbing Wall Kathmandu
- Nagarjun Forest Reserve Site for rock climbing.
- Hattiban Site for rock climbing.
- Bimal Nagar Site for rock climbing.
We can also arrange for hotel pickups and drops upon request.
Hikers can enjoy with forests, meadows, and farmlands, abundant in the outskirts of the valley. Further, you can discover the culture of the Nepalese people along the way. Some of the popular sites and our offers for clients to choose are:
- Hiking from Nagarkot to Changu Narayan Temple (3-4 hours).
- Hiking in Shivapuri Hills (4-5 hours).
- Hiking in Nagarjuna Hills.
- Hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel.