Nepal Adventure Tour
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
You will be welcomed by our representative, when you arrive at Tribhuwan International airport. You will be transferred to the hotel for check in, in a private vehicles. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Touring the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley that includes: Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: From Kathmandu to Rafting spot to Pokhara (910m). Duration: 8 – 9 hrs.
We head to Pokhara, the second largest city of Nepal. On the way, we stop at Charaudi to do a white water rafting in Trishuli River for 3 hours. After lunch, we resume our drive to Pokhara. Upon arrival, check in hotel, and get refreshed. In the evening, you may enjoy leisure boating on the scenic Fewa Lake. You can see the reflection of the mount Annapurna and Machhapuchhre on the crystal clear water of the Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Drive Naya Pul (New bridge), to Tikhe Dhunga (1,495m). Duration: 4 hrs.
After breakfast, we drive to Naya Pul passing through Lumle village. After walking for about 20 minutes to Birethanti, we then head towards the main streets of Birethanti. We walk through the bamboo forests and pass a large waterfall, we reach Ramghai where we have our lunch. We continue our journey, we ascend gradually up to the side of the valley until we reach Tikhe Dhunga. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m). Duration: 7 hrs
We will cross a stream on a suspension bridge near the camp site at Tikhe Dhunga. Next, we ascends a steep stone staircase (which has about 3300 steps) to a large Magar village of Ulleri at 2080m. The path climbs gently through cultivated fields and pastures. After walking for an hour, we will reach in a camp site for a rest and water.
The path crosses two sparkling streams before making a short, final climb to Nangethanti. We will do our lunch in Nangethanti. After lunch, we will climb to Ghorepani at 2850m, where we can observe the splendid vista of Annapurna I (8091m), Dhaulagiri I (8167m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Tukuche Nilgiri (6940m), and Tarke Kang (7193m). The path will be covered with snow in the winter season. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 6: Hiking – Poonhill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2500m). Duration: 6 hrs
Early morning, we hike to Poon Hill, a vantage point from where we can see the wonderful sunrise and a panoramic view of the giant Himalayas, including Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, and others. We return back to Ghorepani, and do our breakfast. We continue walking to Tadapani. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m). Duration: 3 – 4 hrs.
Today, we descend steeply through forests towards Ghandruk village. We reach Ghandruk village at noon, where we will explore the Annapurna conservation office and museum. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 8: Ghandruk to Pokhara (910m). Duration: 5 hrs
We walk down from Ghandruk village and move towards a flat trail along the Modi Khola. Eventually we make a circuit when we reach Birethanti. We keep on walking towards Nayapul. We then drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: From Pokhara to Chitwan National Park
Today, we head towards Chitwan and on reaching Chitwan National Park, we attend a briefing program related to our jungle tour. We visit a nearby ethnic Tharu village. We also visit the National Park Visitor’s center. It is followed by the sunset view from the bank of Rapti River. You will be treated by a cultural dance of Tharu community or slideshow presentation on almost everything in Chitwan. After then you can enjoy your dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Chitwan Jungle Tour
Today, you will just explore the jungle, wildlife and enjoy all of it.
6:00 AM – Wake up!!
6:30 AM – Breakfast
7:00 AM – Canoe ride along the Rapti River + jungle walk + elephant bathing on your way back.
13:00 PM – Enjoy your lunch
15:00 PM – Jeep Drive Safari
20:00 PM – Enjoy your dinner. Overnight stay at Chitwan.
Day 11: Chitwan to Kathmandu
We shall transfer to Kathmandu, a scenic drive. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Farewell
A representative from Visit View Nepal Treks & Expedition will take you to the airport, approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight.
- All ground transportations in private car including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu as per our itineraries including entrance fees, and private vehicle
- Half day (3 hrs) Trisuli River Rafting trip while driving to Pokhara
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Two nights three days jungle safari tour in Chitwan national park including full board meals, accommodation and all jungle tour activities
- Best available Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porter (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Visit View Nepal Treks T - Shirt (yours to keep).
- Visit View Nepal Treks duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Comprehensive first aid kit during the trek
- Annapurna conservation permit
- All our government taxes and service charge
What's not included
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, fanta, juice etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
This tour designed to experience all the wonderful adventures of Nepal! Nepal Adventure tour lets you experience Nepal’s unique art, culture, and history. The site you visit is UNESCO listed historical and cultural sites. The magnificence of old temples, ancient medieval palaces, and the art demonstrated in the temples’ windows, pillars, and walls are simply fascinating.
Beside cultural experience the tour is followed by a popular adventure activity – rafting. Experience the white water rapids in the Trishuli river of Nepal! You can play with the harshness of fast flowing river water, which can be an incredible experience.
To cherish Nepal’s lush hills, forests, and mountain views, next on our charts is a hiking experience. The tour takes you to Poon Hill in the Annapurna region of Nepal, a popular vantage point for a sunrise view. The route takes you through the vibrant villages enjoying the warm welcome of the people on the way.
Nepal Adventure Tour
On the way to Ghorepani, you pass terraced farmlands, rhododendron, and oak forests, enjoying the majestic views of mountains like Annapurna Himal, Nilgiri, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri, and many more. Getting familiarized with local people will help you learn about the unique aspects of their lifestyle, culture, and tradition.
Hike to Poon Hill would be the most wonderful experience! You can see the golden sunrise above the Himalayas in a peaceful environment. You will get dissolved in this fantasizing beauty of nature.
Furthermore, you will explore the Chitwan National Park, an opportunity to get close to the wildlife in its natural and undisturbed habitat. You may encounter some wild rare animals. Nothing could have been more exciting and thrilling than the birds chirping and the wild animals roaring. Say hello to a one-horned rhino and Bengal tiger if lucky!
Nepal Adventure Trek is a complete journey full of adventure. It requires less physical endurance and it is less tiring but full of fun and excitement. The trail in the shade of forests and backdrop of the Himalayas is an outstanding way to do the walkthrough!
Join Visit View Nepal Treks & Expedition to engage in the attractive beauty of the Himalayas, rivers, forests, wildlife, and many more. We assure you a comfortable and safe journey throughout!