Kakani Nagarkot Hiking
Day 01 - Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
You will be picked up by our airport representative and transferred to a hotel for check in. You will then be explained about the program further. There are no planned activities for the day. Enjoy your stay at the hotel.
Day 02 - Kathmandu to Kakani (2066m) 1.5 hrs drive and walk around
After your morning meal in Kathmandu, we drive to Kakani – the beginning stage of our trip. We stroll through the backwoods and along the edge with astounding perspectives on Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang and Jugal Himal before us. Overnight at Guesthouse, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner notwithstanding.
Day 03 - Kakani to Shivapuri (2729m) Duration: 4-5 hrs
After breakfast, we start our journey to Shivapuri (2729m), the most elevated purpose of our trip. The all encompassing perspective on the mountains like Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and Langtang Range, Mt. Dorje Lakpa Mt. Shishapangma, Mt. Gaurishankar and a lot more from the head of Shivapuri is just sensational. Overnight at Guesthouse, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner notwithstanding.
Day 04 - Shivapuri to Chisapani (2194m) Duration: 5 hrs
We get up promptly toward the beginning of the day to see the sun ascend over the snowcapped mountains. After the morning meal, we start our journey to Chisapani (2194m). We stroll for around four hours to Chisapani. The perspectives on mountains starting here are astounding. Overnight at Guesthouse, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner notwithstanding.
Day 05 - Chisapani to Nagarkot (2195m) Duration: 5 hrs
Today we start our trip to Nagarkot (2175m). Nagarkot is very notable for its fabulous mountain sees. It is so close from Kathmandu-only an hours' drive from the city yet it is a long way from the rushing about of urban life.
The dawn and dusk see starting here is impressive. With natural air and tranquil environment, Nagarkot is a spot to loosen up your psyche and body. It is a chance to get away from the wild long stretches of life to encounter the magnificence of nature, the excellence of Nepal. Overnight at Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner notwithstanding.
Day 06 - Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1440m) Duration: 6 hrs
We get up ahead of schedule for the sun rise see. After the wonderful dawn, we have our morning meal and prepare for a drive to Dhulikhel. About an hours' drive toward the east of Kathmandu, a great vista of the blanketed focal Himalayas is obvious in the scenery of the delicate slopes. Dhulikhel offers a portion of the astonishing perspectives on transcending mountains. It can likewise be a chance to get a few bits of knowledge about nearby, their way of life and old Newari culture. Overnight at Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner notwithstanding.
Day 07 - Dhulikhel to Panauti (1400m) and then to Kathmandu
Today we desert Dhulikhel and stroll to Panauti. Panauti is a Newari town wedged between the Punyamata and Roshi streams that frames the state of a triangle with a snake icon remaining at every one of its three corners to shield the town from floods. The three-layered Indreshwor Mahadev adds to the magnificence of this spot. It is accepted that the structure was brought there up in 1294 AD, making it the most seasoned enduring Nepal. This sanctuary territory at the consecrated conjunction is known as the Khware. Panauti town investigation is additionally be a chance to run over the stunning sanctuaries and fascinating old houses. The fourteenth century wooden sanctuary swaggers are simply astonishing. Subsequent to investigating the Panauti town to its fullest, we drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel, breakfast and Lunch notwithstanding.
Day 08 - Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Visit View Nepal Trek will take you to the airport. If you have more time you can do some shopping or sightseeing.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- A night accommodation with full board meals at best available guesthouse in Kakani village
- A night accommodation with full board meals at best available guesthouse in Shivapuri
- A night accommodation with full board meals at best available guesthouse in Chisapani
- A night accommodation with full board meals at hotel view point Nagarkot, we provide a deluxe room
- A night accommodation with full board meals at Dhulikhel Lodge Resort, we provide a deluxe room
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu, we provide deluxe room from Kathmandu Eco Hotel
- Highly experience, helpful and friend guide, porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their lodging, footing, salary etc.
- All government taxes and office service charges
- All necessary permits and entry fees during the trek
What's not included
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- International airfare
- Tips for tour guide, trekking guide, porter and driver
A ground-breaking bundle Kakani Nagarkot Hiking incorporates all the fascinating spots close to Kathmandu to savor the magnificence of Himalayan scene! Approach all the well known vantage focuses close to Kathmandu like Kakani, Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel to encounter the sheer greatness of nature. Aside from mountains, get a chance to stroll through Shivapuri public park. Strolling along a rich and unblemished woods appreciating the greenery and tranquil in nature can be an animating encounter. You may experience some wild creatures safeguarded inside the recreation center during your climbing venture. The watershed at the passage purpose of public park is likewise an amazing site to visit. The religious community in the middle of the course of Shivapuri and Chisapani will add a social flavor to the characteristic investigation.
Kakani Nagarkot Hiking can be a best excursion for winged creatures watching, photography, characteristic investigation and connection with local people in the towns in transit. As we stroll in the setting of fabulous mountains, we will never get enough of regular wonder. The head of the Shivapuri slope is the most elevated purpose of our traveling venture where we can get perspective on in excess of sixty mountains. Kakani, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, all being a wonderful slope station close to Kathmandu, this bundle is about rich nature, green slopes, valleys, cascades, backwoods and mountain sees. Join Nepal Hiking Team to abuse all the miracles of these well known slope stations at the same time.