Trishuli Rafting Day Trip
- All ground transportation by tourist bus
- Meal on full board basis
- All rafting equipment, rafting guide
What's not included
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips for jungle guide (Tipping is Expected).
Make the most of your day with a test of white water rapids in the middle of the rich and noteworthy landscape along Trishuli River Rafting Day trip. Nothing can be more savoring than playing with the influxes of water in an awesome view in a quiet wide open scene of Nepal. Trishuli River Rafting day trip begins at Charaundi following a three hours drive along the Trishuli waterway from Kathmandu.
As we land at the spot, we stroll towards the bank of Trishuli stream which is the genuine boating spot. We will be given some boating apparatuses like head protector and life coats alongside other security equipment’s. We at that point take a short instructions about our boating venture where we will be told about some boating methods, do’s and don’ts. After the instructions, we walk towards the genuine water fun. We take barely any training sessions and appreciate the genuine water rapids. We wrap up our day trip in the wake of achieving the boating voyage and head back to Kathmandu.
For the most part, for full fun of boating, two days boating trip is suggested. In any case, in the event that you are in shy of time and need to encounter boating fun in a brief time then this day outing to Trishuli is a best choice!